Monday, June 16, 2008

Two peas...




Mom-Mom and Cora… What a precious picture, a forever memory. This is the extraordinary woman that we named our little girl after, my mother.

Jason and I feel that a name is something that should have legacy, honor, and character. Each one of our children’s names was prayerfully chosen. My mothers name was always beautiful to me because she is my heart, my best friend, my tutor, and my hero. I love her so dearly. Our little girl has a lot to live up to, to honor this great woman, her name, her legacy, and most of all for our little girl to become an outstanding woman herself. Our little Cora Elizabeth and our precious mother/grandmother Cora-Beth whose name literally means “filled heart consecrated to God”. To know my mother is to know that she honors the very meaning of her name, she IS her name.

Cora – Greek – Filled heart

Elizabeth/Beth – Hebrew – Consecrated to God 



1 comment:

momofalltrades said...

I saw your mom on Saturday too! What a wonderful lady she is. I sure feel lucky to know her.