Monday, January 25, 2010

"Cascading on down the hillside fast - Pines and family blurring past - My sled is carving out the snow - Like an airplane here I go - Snow is brushing past my face - I am sliding at racers pace - Take a jump with air I fly - With delight I scream a cry - Sliding till the run is done… - Back to the top for more sliding FUN!" - Sheryl (Me)

Sledding on the most popular sledding hill in Pagosa Springs, CO (the closed golf course). Jason took the sunset pictures just before leaving. This video is mostly of Cora and Isaiah having a blast. Notice that the kids used there cuteness to con some older kids into carrying their sleds up the hill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDdFazzbaFE

Jason put this video together of the 2 oldest enjoying sledding after the storm. The 1st day only us and a bunch of snowboarders were there (the pass was still closed from the mass amount of snow they were trying to clear off the road.) It was a blast because the boarders had made some awesome jumps! The second day I ...stayed home with Elijah because he didn't feel good...

2 comments:

Jennett said...

So cute! I wish I had some snow here in Texas to go sledding ;) And I really like your poem...very creative!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I need to come visit!

Miss you guys.
-Mandy