Monday, August 24, 2009

Soaking It Up In The Hot Springs

The Springs... This is one of the pools along the river. You can see that the pool feeds into the river behind Jason, Isaiah, and Cora. There are so many places here that you can soak, some free, some not, some way too expensive. The nicest resort in town has a "for locals rate only" every Tuesday. We have gone on local night once or twice, but we ususally like to go along the river and build our own tub out of river rock and soak in the hot springs then jump into the glacier fed river - in and out, in and out.We all love it! 

2 comments:

Lindz said...

I hope you don't mind that I am reading your blog. You have beautiful children!

landstromline said...

I so don't mind. Look all you want. I need to get back to posting every few days like I used to. Your family is fun to read about too. 3 gens at Oly! Wow.