Monday, May 25, 2009

I LOST MY FIRST TOOTH TODAY !!!


Cora lost her first tooth today. I felt so proud as a mom. You are growing up so fast Cora. She has 3 more loose teeth on the bottom row.
We ended pulling the tooth out with pliers. Cora was a great sport. She was so cute in her prayers when she went to bed. She was telling Heavenly Father about what a good day she had spending it with her cousins and aunts and uncles and Mom-Mom at their church building. Then she said, but you know what the best part of today was Heavenly Father? The best part was that Mommy and Daddy were so excited about my tooth. I was happy too after it stopped bleeding and the funny feeling went away. It was a great day, but I am not sure how I am going to eat apples anymore?
I love kids prayers.
Congratulations Cora!!!

No comments: